STEM™ – Solution for Terminal Management
Server platform specially designed and optimized for remote administration of mobile terminals in mobile GSM/UMTS networks. STEM™ can successfully execute remote OTA-downloading of such settings as WAP, GPRS, MMS, Bookmarks, E-mail, and also of various applets (pictures, skins, Java-applications, etc.) to a vast number of mobile terminals.
Advantages and features of STEM™:
- High throughput of the Platform – up to 1000 transactions per second
- Direct connection to MSC (by SS-7 link)
- Support of mobile terminals of various vendors
- Simultaneous execution of several OTA campaigns
- High speed generation of CDR-records
- Flexible management interface for settings download:
- Simultaneous interactive update of IMEI libraries.
- Automatic generation of OTA content for end user, depending on type of mobile terminal.
- Separated service for subscribers in roaming
- Highly reliable and fail-safe architecture
Purpose and tasks:
- Remote OTA-download of such settings as WAP through CSD/GPRS, MMS through CSD/GPRS, Internet through CSD/GPRS;
- Remote OTA-download of WEB and WAP bookmarks.
- Remote OTA-download of E-mail settings.
- SyncML capabilities.